Tuesday 1 March 2016

Make the ARC better! [survey]

Hi developers!

I'd like to ask you to participant in Advanced Rest Client user survey.

I always wanted to make the app for a wide community of developers. But I can't do it only by myself since I may not be aware of some use cases of the app. So I've created a survey which will help me to understand a context of app's use cases.  I will use results of the survey in design part of app development and to chart a course for further development. So your answers are important.



The answers are anonymous and will be analysed after aggregation so you can be honest with your opinion :)
As many answers as better so let your fellow developers who are using ARC know about the survey.

Thanks for your time and as always happy RESTing.




No comments:

Post a Comment