I've release new version (2.0.5) with some fixes:
- appended "=" on request body will not appear anymore,
- URL encoding will only affect when filling form body
- new encoding value now save in local storage instead session storage
- when first run, an error about not existing table in DB will not throw
- UI dialogs now support keyboard events (on ESC and ENTER key)
- if there is no saved requests when save one it will not appear in "Saved requests" tab until page reload
If You have problems with app, please go to http://code.google.com/p/chrome-rest-client/issues/list and create an issue.