Sunday 18 November 2012

REST Sniffer cooperates with Advanced Rest Client

I'm happy to inform you that first application use Advanced Rest Client API to extend its functionality. REST Sniffer is an extension to debug API calls for Facebook, Twitter and whatever endpoint you define. When Sniffer recognize a request it displays it attributes in new tab in chrome inspector. There you can load the request in Advanced Rest Client application.

You can install REST Sniffer from Chrome Web Store https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/rest-sniffer/ifeiedjadmeabnlahklpafjbomkcklbj

Looking forward to hear feedback from you :)

Happy RESTing!

4 comments:

  1. It'd be excellent that the app could parse Json format response.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean formating like it does with XML

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not fully understand. But it does parse response if it has proper content type header set (eg. Application/json). I'll try to implement better solution to guys response type.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry was my fault, it seems that the WS i was calling returns a non-valid JSON.
    Nice work. It's an excellent app.

    ReplyDelete