Tuesday 11 October 2011

The application has been removed from chrome Web Store

Lately I've received an email from chromewebstore reviews team.
They inform me that my application has been removed from webstrore and gives me some links to read about store polices.
I'm surprised because source code is available for everyone and there is no room for abuse :)

Unfortunately nobody know how long "abuse team" will be investigating application.

Below is email I've received from Google.

Your Google Chrome item, "[Advanced REST client Application]," has beenremoved for suspicious activity and is currently being investigated forcompliance by the Chrome Web Store abuse team.
In the meantime, if you'd like to make changes to this item so that itcomplies with our policies, please go to your developer dashboard torepublish a new version. Then respond back to this email with adescription of the specific changes you made.
*Please keep in mind that your republished item will not be immediatelypublished live in the store. The republished item will undergo a strictcompliance review, and as such there is no guaranteed timeframe on whenyour item will be republished if it passes compliance.
*IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ:Repeated or egregious violations in the store may result in your developeraccount being banned from the store. This may also result in thesuspension of related Google services associated with your Google account.
If you have additional questions regarding this policy violation, pleasereply to this email. Note that you may not receive an immediate response.
Thanks for your cooperation
I've read Chrome Web Store polices (included in email) and I believe that I did not violate any rules so I believe they restore my application soon.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I believe so too, and actually they did restore it as I found today :)

    ReplyDelete