- Set list of header to send to server (by raw input or form field)
- Set request body via raw input, form or file input.
- read all response headers
- read response body (with colored syntax - by Code Mirror http://codemirror.net/)
- check request time, response status code and response status text.
You can not:
for now, send more than 1 file element with different name (now it's supports multi-select but steel it is one form field either as single param or array)
- code completion for request headers + hints
- remember last request (save current form state and restore on load)
- save (Ctrl+S) and open (Ctrl+O) different request forms from local storage
You can install extension from Chrome Web Store:
Please, leave review :)